PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller Update- Any BJ City Twinner Fans?

DagnyT
10-05-2003, 03:02 PM
OK. I have decided to pass on the Dreamer Ditto b/c of the lack of swivel wheels. So now it looks like the Mountain Buggy Urban Double or the Baby Jogger City Twinner. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks (once again!)
MIM
mom to Prescott 8/15/01 and Lyman 7/28/03

Tondi G
10-07-2003, 02:02 PM
How about this one!!!! A lot of people have them and are really happy with them! similar to the MB without the price tag!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2349179815&category=2989

Good luck!
~Tondi

JRN
10-22-2003, 03:14 PM
I had my heart set on the Mountain Buggy Urban Double based on the review in the Bargains Book, but when I tried it out at Right Start, I was disappointed when my 3yr old girl got into it and her head was brushing up against the canopy! She is average size for her age (37" tall 31 lbs) and was not fitting height wise. I could not believe it!Now I'm considering getting one of the Instep joggers--there is a new one with a front swivel wheel. I've been researching this for months and my baby is now 7mo old and I'm driving myself crazy with it. Good luck!

Renee24
11-08-2003, 08:46 AM
Tondi,
You have heard good things about this stroller? Do you know of anyone on this board that has one? I saw this too but I have talked with many other people that might be interested but we can't seem to find any reviews about it. My question about this stroller is does the seat fully incline for a newborn and to see if there are accessories as far as more padding. Let me know at [email protected] Thanks! Renee