PDA

View Full Version : Caravan Lite? Kolcraft SBS Umbrella? Graco DuoLite? Zooper Double Up? HELP!

nbrackman
10-08-2003, 03:19 PM
Hi all!

I need some help here. I have a 3 year old (30 lbs., 38" tall) and an 8 week old. I have a double jogger for around the neighborhood. I need something for in/out of the car, mall runs, etc.

I have a small trunk, and my toddler is in preschool in the a.m. I need something lightweight, relatively compact and easy to maneuver. Once the baby outgrows the carseat/snap n go combo, something that will be easy enough to push if I only have the baby and not both kids.

I don't want to spend a fortune. The only reason I ask about the Zooper is because there's one on ebay right now and it seems like it might be a good thing because I can take the toddler seat attachment on and off. But I"ve never seen one IRL and have no idea if it's a good idea or not.

Any advice here? The Kolcraft is the most economical, or the Graco duolite (which has a basket and one hand fold but folds like a book, not as compact).

HELP!
Nicole

Tondi G
11-03-2003, 02:12 PM
Of the 4 you listed I would recommend looking into the Duolite! for 99 dollars you really can't beat it! It is comfy for the kids and relatively light.... the baskets are great (you have more stuff to schlep around with 2 kids in tow!). We bought a duolite for some friends of ours who were in desperate need of a new double and they LOVE it!!! I often see them pushing it with just their younger child in it cause their 3 year old decides she wants to walk! Good Luck

~Tondi