PDA

View Full Version : when are the "new" strollers in stores

erddig
11-07-2003, 07:09 PM
I'm due in mid feb and am buying a double stroller for my 2 yo and the baby. I just need a "simple" one for mall crawling. I have an 8yo peg and a 7 yo maclaren (which are still in great shape from baby one) which we will use when we are out as a family. I'm pretty well sold on the graco duo glider for my needs but it has some drawbacks which I hope will be resolved in the next version. The big draw back is the short front seat which is where my 2 yo will ride. So, my question is: when will the "new" models be released and does anyone have any clue what changes will be made?

Thanks,
Pam

mamahill
11-14-2003, 11:49 AM
From what I've read on the BabyBargains stroller board, it totally varies by company. I think the Aria twin is supposed to be coming out in January, so my friend is planning on a Feb/March release. If you're set on that stroller, you could always try to email Graco (good luck with a response!). And maybe just have the 2yo in a stoller and the baby in a carrier of some sort for a little while. I'd think that by March the new year's models would be out.