PDA

View Full Version : Heads up for those considering Dreamer Design jogging stroller... 2004s are on the way! (m)

lctippins
02-03-2004, 03:52 PM
I e-mailed Dreamer Design customer service with a couple of questions about the DD Deluxe 20", and got the following response. It sounds like the 2004 models will have some great new feature! The only downside is that they will not have a model with 20" wheels. That's important to DH, so we'll probably go with the 2003 Deluxe 20".

---------------------

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your interest in our product line. The 2004 Dreamer strollers will be in stores approx mid March. We are not offering a 20" wheeled stroller in our 2004 line as we sell 10 16" strollers to 1 20" stroller.

Things to consider when purchasing a stroller is how you intend to use it. If you are using it for walking, jogging and the occasional run on paved surfaces and the occasional not to rough off road than he 16" stroller will work great. The 16" stroller is also much easier to transport than a 20" stroller.

As far as what makes the 2004 strollers different from the 2003 strollers, their are many things. 1 big one for me is the 2004 units have a height adjustable handle, 2 times larger foot plate, wider seat, awesome new 5 point harness and lots of reflective fabric and oh can't forget the water bottle holders in the back of the seat.

You can view the new strollers on one of our internet dealers site as they do already have them up. The site is
www.thebabyspace.com.

I hope I have been some help, please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you
Teri M Durrin
Dreamer Design