PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Sit-N-Stand LX Plus Stadium Seating??

MI MOM
05-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Does anyone have experience with the Baby Trend (Swan) 2004 Sit-N-Stand LX Plus Stadium Seating. It is a double stroller that holds an infant carrier and then has the option to allow the older child to sit or stand. I LOVE my lightweight Combi US stroller, but they don't make a double that allows for an infant carrier attachment?

Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Double stroller nightmare
05-14-2004, 11:51 PM
I just returned my Swan Sit-n-Stand after 2 months of fighting with Baby Trend. The back end of the stroller wobbled right out of the box! After 4 replacement part orders, I sent the stroller back to Baby Trend for repair. After 2 weeks, they returned the wobbling stroller to me. Needless to say, I was thrilled (and thankful since they threatened not to accept it as a return) to get my money back on this stroller. I can not in good conscience recommend it, although I hope my experience was unusual.

Like you, I have a Combi US that I LOVE!! Fortunately, I have a friend who is giving me a used Graco DuoGlider which I can use for the 6 months my new baby will be in the infant carrier. After that, I am splurging on the Combi Twin Savvy!