PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding lightweight jogger for 22m and 3m old

signazio
05-21-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi,

hope you can help..I posted on the baby bargains book but then thought that this was more of a toddler issue!

my DD1 (22 months) is roughly 30lbs and on the tall side (long legs). I also have a 3month old DD2 who is on the petite side (only about 11/12 lbs). I have been searching for a stroller that can accomodate both and have been told that my best option is a double lightweight jogger. I recently tried a few in the stores and was amazed at how small they can really be and that most seem to be made for twins..so please let me know if you have come across something that could do it for us!

this stroller would be used for walks (mostly) and the occasional trip to the mall, etc...I don't want to get pidgeonholed into just using it for walks (just in case)Price is also an issue..I don't know just how long DD will WANT to sit in the stroller so I don't want to pay a ton for it.

I've looked at the regular double strollers ie:graco duoglider (my SIL has it) and it is so hard for me to push ( I am only 5'tall)for me it was like pushing a bus!

please help!

thanks
Stephanie

julia 22 months
mia 3 months