PDA

View Full Version : Help with double stroller

heatherbm2000
06-23-2004, 08:22 PM
I purchased the Sit N Stand Deluxe (it can be a double stroller or a Sit N Stand) and am now trying to decide if I should keep it or return it for either an Aria Twin or a Combi Twin Savvy. It seems so heavy and bulky, and while it is more narrow than the SBS strollers, it still seems like it might be a pain to navigate. My problem is my 23 month old DS loves to stand on the back or sit in the jump seat (in our test drives around the house). I'm worried I'll splurge on the SBS and he'll soon decide he doesn't like to sit. Any advice?

Twin Mom
07-11-2004, 06:33 PM
You may want to do a search on the Baby Bargains stroller board as I believe a few people have posted about quality issues with the Sit N Stand and that they break easily and are hard to navigate as you mentioned. I don't have personal experience with it though.

Edited to fix signature (forgot I added one)

klcaper
08-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Hello,

I was just curious if you have made a decision yet whether you were going to keep the Sit N Stand or not. I'm trying to decide between that one and the Evenflo Take Me Too. My daughter will be 20 months when #2 comes along so she will definently need a place to sit and sometimes snooze. It's hard for me to make this decision as I'll be buying online (living overseas) and won't be able to return whichever one I decide on. I like the option of the carseat and having two seats - not just the one like the original Sit N Stand. I like the Evenflo Take Me Too because of the open step area for the older child, carseat option, and parent trays - weight too! However, I haven't seen it in person and I was wondering if anyone has used it and liked / not liked it. Please help me make a decision if you've had hands on experience with either!

*manouvering is a huge concern too for both

Klcaper