PDA

View Full Version : Double Jogging Strollers with Car Seat Attachment

Tahoefan
07-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Are the Mountain Buggy Doubles the only double jogging strollers that have a way to attach an infant car seat?

I speed walk/hike several times a week and need a jogging stroller for this. I have a 2 year old and will be giving birth in about a month and with my first I really enjoyed the convenience of putting my sleeping infant into the stroller in her carseat without disturbing her. Mountain Buggy just released a car seat clip for their double strollers so I was considering buying the MBUD as my all-around stroller (don't really want to have multiple strollers...although I may end up buying a lightweight SBS umbrella stroller secondhand once the baby grows out of her carseat/can sit up) but I wanted to check if there were other jogging strollers with the same capability out there.

Erin
DD 07/02
Lil sis due 09/02

ckleist
08-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Check out www.joggingstroller.com. They've got a lot of good info and carry a ton a brands, from affordable to extremely pricey like the bugaboo. I don't think there are any true jogging strollers that you can attach a carseat to. The Moountain Buggy Doubles are not true jogging strollers because they only have 12" wheels, but apparently if you are "serious walker or occasional jogger, it should not be ruled out" according to website listed above.