PDA

View Full Version : MAC 3 Jogger - Ebay

peckham1
02-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Greetings,

I've had to get a double stroller (two babies under two years old)! And I just put our very nice MAC 3 Maclaren Jogging stroller on Ebay for $10. If you collect strollers - this is an extremely cool edition to any collection. The title is "MAC 3 Silver Maclaren Baby Stroller Carriage Jogger" a search on Ebay will bring it up. This stroller is usually $300+ brand new. For $10, you really get a great, almost new, very cool stroller. Thanks!

City Girl
02-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Cool. Thanks for letting us know. Have you thought about putting a "buy it now" option on it for somewhere in between your starting price and what you originally paid?

peckham1
02-26-2005, 05:08 PM
You know, I hadn't - mainly because I figure the market supports supply and demand. I'm really not looking to make a killing - I just felt AWFUL that the stroller didn't get enough use before #2 came on the scene!

We did get the Urban Mountain Buggy Double - and have used it to DEATH, already! I was so grateful to get all the good advice about what to buy for the two babies - and I figured this board would be a nice place to announce that I was selling the MAC.

It seems like "some" of the ladies here are stroller junkies - and I can totally relate to that because I was the BIGGEST baby sling junkie - ever! So I'm hoping to enable one more lady with another stroller!! LOL!

>Cool. Thanks for letting us know. Have you thought about
>putting a "buy it now" option on it for somewhere in between
>your starting price and what you originally paid?