PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Teds double e3?????????

myangelben
03-20-2005, 02:52 PM
We've been searching and searching for a double stroller that fits our wants/needs and stumbled on the E3 double today at Right Start. Anyone out there have one, have feedback, a friend that has one etc.? We did purchase it, but am now looking for any and all reviews I can find.

TIA,
Heather
ds#1 6/6/03
edd 6/19/05

vikivoly
03-21-2005, 01:08 PM
We love ours. My DD's are 22 months apart and I think it's a perfect fit for our lifestyle. There are plenty of reviews of it in the stroller forum in the baby section, so you might want to check there. We use ours mostly for either mall crawling or outdoor walks on broken pavement, gravel and dirt paths. It has fit our needs in every way. The biggest downfall for me has been the lack of access to the basket when in toddler doubles mode. It's so cool, be prepared for lots of questions and stares when out in public.

gadu
04-11-2005, 08:07 PM
We love ours too. I bought it when dd was about 1, she's now 2 and I just purchased the doubles attachment because baby is on the way. I haven't used it in toddler/newborn mode yet but have used it a few times for 2 toddlers (my dd and her friend). It's terrific. I've only put it in the car a couple of times, as it is mostly our home stroller. We live in a very urban area so the tandem seating is essential. I hope you love yours as much as we do ours.

brandiscrapbook
05-11-2005, 10:02 PM
I love my stroller and so does dh. We have a 3 yo and an 8 1/2 mo. The 3 yo doesn't use it all that much anymore really. We used it quite a bit when baby was little. It was great because most people didn't even know she was there. It handles well, very stable, has a high handlebar and I don't hit the double seat when I walk. One thing I don't like is that there's no canopy for the back seat. At least, not that I know of. Maybe there's an attachment, but I don't know of one. We bought the pannier bags that go on the side - they are good when you have two in the stroller and can't reach the basket underneath. I like how easily it folds and unfolds. We do get a lot of stares and comments about it. People have seen nothing like it. I just love how wonderful it is that it can be a single or a double. I hope you really like it!