PDA

View Full Version : Looking for recommendations for diaper bag for flying

mpmckern
05-07-2005, 11:55 PM
We barely even use a diaper bag anymore for everyday, but the 2 we have just aren't going to cut it for several upcoming flights w/ DD. At this point, it's more about toys and snacks than diapers etc. (although definitely still needed) and I just can't deal with the overflowing jumble we had last time. Any recommendations?

momofmany
05-15-2005, 11:13 PM
I recommend a backpack. I use a backpack for an older child because they are sturdier and have more pocket space which is helpful in stashing a variety of toys and snacks. It also means everything is not in one jumbled space. I recently traveled with my two dd (ages 2 & 4) and in pack I included a couple of diapers, change of clothes for each, small snacks, two water bottles, a few books, and a couple of little toys (pretty pony is the current favoritez0. I don't take very much to keep them occupied because I can't stand carrying too much. They both kept themselves "reading" the safety card on the airplane and both can tell me how to evacuate a plane. I recommend you lay out what you think you'll need and then take out 40 - 50% of it - you won't miss it. The backpack is easy to carry, too, either on your back or hooked over the stroller handle. Good luck to you!

sarsah
06-01-2005, 07:19 PM
My favorite diaper bag to fly with is the LeSportSac diaper bag. It has multiple pockets and is roomy enough for everything you need to take with you. It's also fairly stylish, too. I bought mine at TJ Maxx for around $30 and it is worth every penny I paid for it.

Check at Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls. You should be able to find one at a discounted price.

Sarah.......mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)