PDA

View Full Version : anyone know where I can find the sit n stand stroller?

KarenNYC
05-31-2005, 12:47 PM
I am looking for a stroller that can accomidate the snap n go as well as my son (who will be almost 3) - I heard that this is a great stroller and probably a better option than the Graco front/back but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any ideas?

KarenNYC
06-01-2005, 08:23 AM
I gave up and called Baby Trend - the company that makes the stroller as I could not find the darn thing anywhere! They said that they are coming out with a new a model this June/July and that Right Start and Baby Center have already signed on to carry it.

Just thought your guys would want to know - in case....

sarsah
06-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Babies R Us sold them at one time, but I haven't been there lately to know if they still do. Be sure to try one out in person. I thought this would be a great solution for us (my boys are 11 days short of being exactly 3 years apart). The Sit N Stand was big and bulky and didn't steer very well. The front seat was too upright for my youngest until he was almost a year old.

I'm sure they've probably updated this stroller since I looked at it (about 2 years ago). It is a great concept, but wasn't so great in real life.

We ended up with a Graco Duo Glider, which turned out to be a big waste of money. We used it maybe 8 or 10 times total. It is big and bulky too, but served its purpose for us. We just really didn't need it as my oldest was ready to walk.

Sarah...mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)

sweetbasil
06-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Ours was from Right Start, about 2 years ago...but like another mama said, it wasn't as great IRL as we'd hoped- we ended up selling it after only a few months. DS#1 could make it move when I'd parked it (even w/the brakes on), it was really heavy, cumbersome to steer, and the basket was really awkward. Hopefully the new design will be better- but for my money, I'd get a Mac double side-by-side if I had it to do over again :(

dunwink
06-18-2006, 08:20 PM
I just saw it at Target for $119. Good luck. I also heard that Babies R Us now carries the Joovy Caboose--similar concept for about $150.

tori
07-09-2006, 08:04 PM
I bought my Sit n'Stand from the Right Start 5 months ago and love it!!!!