PDA

View Full Version : Stroller for toddler

champion2b
07-07-2005, 11:00 AM
My son will be 3 in less than a week and I need some help figuring out what stroller to get for him. He weighs 35 lbs and is 39" tall. Currently, he is riding in a Graco Metrolite which we love, but I think it's time to move on to an umbrella stroller. We are planning a trip to Disney in September and I wanted to "travel light".

I want to get a nice stroller (not junk) with a higher weight limit, but I don't want to spend a huge amount of money because I'm not sure how much longer he will be using one.

I was looking at the Maclaren Triumph or Quest. I can get an 04 online for a decent price. I know the 05 models have a 55 lb limit, but I wasn't sure about the 04 models. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks for your input!

mattiew
07-07-2005, 09:17 PM
I LOVE my Maclaren Triumph; it is light weight, easy to steer, and folds compactly. The canopy and basket are a great addition and DD is happy in it (she is 2 1/2).

HTH!
Carrie

VickiH
07-10-2005, 11:09 AM
I have an older Mac Vogue and I just got an MBUS, which has a weight limit of 100 lbs (not that I want him to ride that long, LOL!).

So, if you don't want to spend the $$$, check out the Stroller Swap board on Yahoo Groups - you may be ab;e to find a nice used Mac or MBUS.

How much are you looking to spend?

HTH