PDA

View Full Version : question about 2nd toddler seat on the E3

syung
08-21-2005, 01:38 AM
I have read all the helpful discussions on the e3 vs. valco with 2nd toddler seat. I am now leaning towards the e3 because it lets both kids nap in the stroller. (though who knows, I may change my mind for the tenth time tomorrow!) I have some questions on the 2nd toddler seat that goes behind the main seat. Hopefully some wise person on the forum can enlighten me:

1. I am wondering how you get the child out of the second toddler seat since it is kind of behind/under the main seat. Do you just slide the kid out from the side? I have a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old baby, and I plan to put baby in the toddler seat at 6 mos.

2. What is the visibility like on the rear seat and is your child willing to sit in the back? Right now the baby doesn't care but I think eventually she will fight with her sister over who gets to sit in front.

Thanks in advance,

Susan

sobers3
08-21-2005, 08:26 AM
I found it easier to put the infant in the main seat and let he older child get in and out of the toddler seat by themselves. always keep your hand on the stroller and don't allow the older one ot step on the seat getting in and out and it will work fine. When you take the baby out, put your diaper bag in the main seat to give extra balance. HTH

Zansu
08-25-2005, 01:50 AM
My older DS usually takes the second seat. If the younger one is using it, I put him in and take him out from the top, like a slide.

Older DS likes the view, and has never complained about not being able to see from the lower seat.