PDA

View Full Version : Anyone's toddler use the stand on the back of the P3?

helaina
04-09-2006, 01:35 PM
What's the minimum age for a child to stand on the ledge on the back of a Peg Perego P3? Is that stand comfortable for them? Can they still stand on it if the infant carseat is snapped in? I'd love to hear some feedback on it. TIA!

Florida Mom
04-22-2006, 10:11 PM
I just got the P3 and my 3 1/2 year old really likes standing on the back of it. He doesnt stand there for very long, but it is enough to give his legs a break, or just to have fun. I don't see how he could stand there though if an infant seat was snapped in, but I really don't know.

astro_girl
04-29-2006, 10:49 PM
I have a slightly older Pliko travel system, though I don't believe major changes have been made to date. I have a 3 month old and a 2 yr. old, and have yet to use the toddler ledge on the stroller, I've tried to coax my daughter to stand on it. At first she was willing to try, but it was awkward for her to hold on, as the only places to plant her hands were on the arms of the stroller handles, which were a bit wide for her to steady herself for long periods of time. When used as a travel system, there is no room for the toddler to "bum a ride in back".

As much as I like my Pliko, it is time to find a new owner for this travel system and look for a double stroller (or find a great deal on a Phil & Ted's!). Good luck!