PDA

View Full Version : deals on chariot cougar 2?

sneill
06-21-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm leaning towards purchasing the 2006 Chariot Cougar 2 from tinyride.com based on my searches of previous posts for best price, return policy, etc, unless anyone has any other suggestions? I've tried searching through ebates, but can only find product at REI (have to pay shipping) or shop.com (which uses babies1st.com = bad return policy). Does anyone know any coupons, etc, for tinyride.com, joggingstroller.com, livingincomfort.com, or have any other ideas to save $$$? Thanks for any guidance!

jjadair
06-21-2006, 07:26 PM
I ordered mine from backcountry.com and negotiated 10% off (no tax, free shipping) on both the chassis and stroller wheels. We have an REI nearby and I had a 10% coupon, so I said I would order thru backcountry.com if they would honor that deal.
I ordered the gold but rec'd red so I called and complained and they refunded me an additional 10%, so I ended up getting it for 20% off with free ship and no tax!! My DH has only tried it in the parking lot so far but we like it. My only concern is that my DS, who is 38 months and tall/long torsoed lookes like he is about to hit the top netting with his helmet. Hope it lasts a couple more years!

sneill
06-22-2006, 12:50 PM
thanks for the info... i may call backcountry and try to negotiate, too! enjoy your cougar!