PDA

View Full Version : Need lightweight stroller recs!

jennmw
07-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Our son is 2 and he does not like his big stroller (I say big, it's a Graco LiteRider) he likes the umbrella stroller but we need something that reclines for him to take naps, especially this fall when we are traveling. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

katiesmommy
07-25-2006, 04:59 PM
have you tried any of the combi strollers? The Savvy EX looks like it would work for you. It has a fully reclining seat and a large canopy. It folds really small, and the guardrail is removable.

http://www.specialtybaby.com/cosaex26stin.html

The city savvy may work to, same features, but it's a bit smaller. And it still reclines fully. The graco mosiac is another option. Would it be at all possible for you to take your son to store with you to pick out his own stroller? Instead of just giving him the reins with it, pick a few that you like, then let him pick from those. I know it sounds weird, but I actually let my 15 month old daughter pick her own clothes in the morning, i give her 2-3 options and she chooses from them, it keeps her from fighting me when it comes time to get dressed. Try it, it may work.

Sarah

jennmw
07-26-2006, 08:18 AM
Thanks, I'll check it out. I've heard of ones that the leg rest extends so their feet aren't dangling when they take naps, do you know which ones those are?

katiesmommy
07-26-2006, 12:15 PM
The only ones that I've seen are bigger, like the Inglesina Zippy or such. Other then that I really don't know. Sorry.