PDA

View Full Version : Baby Einstein Videos

Mabbster
10-09-2001, 08:44 PM
Our 20 month old LOVES the Baby Einstein videos, especially Baby Mozart. They are really well done and even her 8 year old brother will watch them with her! I can't say enough about these tapes- they seem like such a simple idea but toddlers go mad for them.

Mabbster

kenzie's mom
02-19-2002, 11:55 AM
My daughter (10 months) absolutely loves the Baby Einstein videos. I recommend purchasing them on DVD if you can as I have found the VHS tapes to have poor sound quality.

Tamm
07-19-2002, 11:56 AM
My son, 8 months, absolutely loves Baby Einstein. Watching the video is the only way to get him to sit still for more than five minutes I also recommend the DVD, it includes all sorts of great extras, including foreign language "flash cards." While he's a little young for them, I personally find the flash cards great - I explain the pictures to my son in English and I try to learn the foreign language!

Tamm

Bonnie Moe
10-12-2002, 11:12 PM
My daughter is 8 1/2 months old and LOVES these videos. We have ALL of them on DVD, and basically show her the 3 that are appropriate for her age now and will save the ones that are labeled 1-3 years for a few more months. She just sees the beginning theme and starts smiling. It's so funny. She has her favorite toys and animals on each of them (the chickens and the white poodle always gets a big smile every time she watches) and she used to love the helicopter noise, but now I guess is used to it. She will literally cry when it's over and sometimes I'll play it a second time, but then make her play with something else, just so she's not in front of the TV too long. I also watch another 8 month old and 2 year old during the day and they all love them. A friend who has a 18 month old says her son loved them as well. Her husband used to call them "Baby Crack" ;-) since their son would be addicted to them almost and want to watch them constantly. I also highly recommend these to any parent wanting theis young children to be entertained by something that will capture their attention for long periods of time (to fix dinner, do dishes, etc.)