PDA

View Full Version : Toy Airplane

Laura - Guest
10-10-2003, 02:33 PM
I'm really interested in finding a toy airplane that is appropriate for a 21-month old. I really would like something that was plastic and included people (my son has a F-P dump truck and fire engine) for pretend play. The only thing I can find is by Playmobil, and I think this may be too old for my son. Do any other company's make a pretend plane for toddlers?

busytownmom
10-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Hi, Check out sb-kids.com (Sensational Beginnings) for the Magic Jet for 2 and up. I am thinking about buying it for my 3yo so. I have purchased Playmobil for him, the ambulance and taxi, and we took all of the tiny pieces and put them in a ziploc bag for later, too frustrating with little fingers etc. Have you checked TJ Maxx and Marshall's? They have a lot of quality toys and I think that I have seen this toy there before. SB Kids has it for $30, it looks really cute. - Melanie

raynjen
10-13-2003, 06:28 PM
The BAO airplane that the previous poster mentioned is on sale for $17.98 with free shipping at Toys'R'Us online right now: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000067BII/ref=br_fq_t_glbl_1//104-9140960-1917526?v=glance&s=toys&n=528160

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)

Laura - Guest
10-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks so much for the replies. The magic jet is really cute, and looking at Marshall's is a great idea!

MelissaTC
10-16-2003, 02:22 PM
CHeck out TRU. My Mom gave Matthew a TRU airplane that makes take off sounds and the clinking sound that they use to tell you to put on your safety belt. It also came with pilot Geoffrey and a couple of passengers and suitcases. While the people are a little too small for Matthew right now, the plane itself is great and he plays with it everyday!

HTH