PDA

View Full Version : A Ling (the doll!) siting! ROTFL!

AngelaS
03-17-2004, 08:43 AM
Flippin' thru the newest issue of Parents magazine, I saw a picture of a baby sitting in a rocking chair. And next to her---LING! (you know the Asian Russ Berrie dolly that those who have LOVE). Ling's near and dear to my heart since we have two Lings floating around here as G's loveys. :D

So, it's on page 239 of Parents. Gabrielle was VERY excited when she saw it--"Ling Lee, Ling Lee (not sure how our ling got a last name, but G gave her one) and she went running off to get HER Ling! :D

Kimberly H
03-17-2004, 06:35 PM
So cute! Gabrielle is one smart cookie to name her baby.

I wish Mia liked her Ling doll but she hurls her into oblivion, just like all of the other stuffed animals/dolls.

Kate888
03-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Awww...too cute! I love Ling and even ordered one (if you still remember my post). However, DD had no interest in any doll at that time, so I had to return it. Maybe I should show DD the catalogue again and see if she can be re-introduced :)

Kimberly, Mia is SOOO sweet! Her smile can brighten up our gloomy MI sky!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

Kimberly H
03-18-2004, 11:26 PM
Kate, thanks! If you ever head to Myrtle Beach, it would be fun to get Mia and Maya together. The grins would be too cute!

I keep Ling and other really soft things at the foot of Mia's crib and she'll occasionally pick them up if I'm slow to get her in the morning. But she's more interested in the Sassy crib mirror and her soft Baby Woodstock/Snoopy book than the stuffed animals or babies.