PDA

View Full Version : Little People excitement! (aka I am such a dork!)

AngelaS
04-20-2004, 07:52 AM
I told my MIL that I was on a hunt for the Little People Castle and all the other sets that go along with it. She lives in podunk Montana and is here visiting for the week, so I told her this a couple weeks ago.

She found all FIVE sets!!! :D I almost happy danced when she arrived and made that announcement!! We stashed the sets away last night and they're SO cute! I hadn't seen them in person 'cause no place HERE (podunk Iowa) has them! :D

Gabrielle's birthday's less than a month away and then we (I mean, SHE) will have lots of new Little People to play with. :D

LoveMyBabyBeans
04-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Can you list the names of all 5 sets? I came up with 3 of them before I left for Europe. I need to send my mom out looking for them.

pamela mom of 3
04-20-2004, 02:00 PM
Wow lucky you! and lucky DD :) I still am missing the carriage set...i have not seen a castle piece around whatsoever :o

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

khakismom
04-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Good for you Angela!! I know you've been wanting the castle pieces for quite some time. :)

Kimberly H
04-22-2004, 07:24 PM
Congratulations! I still need the 2 girl sets (the carriage and other one) but have the boys. Time to go hunting... :)

LBW
05-01-2004, 02:02 PM
I was able to find all but one set (Maiden Mary) at Walmart. Walmart.com has a few of the sets, too. The prices are even good.

Kimberly H
05-01-2004, 02:07 PM
I finally found the night at the ball set at Wal*Mart on Monday night. It's the most important for me since it has Sonia, the Asian girl. :) Anyway, Daddy's nose is now out of joint since I tell him it's his little girl out on a date... I'm evil ;)