PDA

View Full Version : wagons???

egoldber
04-20-2004, 10:50 AM
So I am looking at wagons for DD. This would be a wagon for her to use and pull around, not for me to use. So I am looking for small wagons. There is of course, the classic radio flyer red wagon, but are there other options? So far I haven't found any.

Thanks!

pamela mom of 3
04-20-2004, 01:54 PM
I have a tiny radio flyer also...my 1st wagon? i think that's it i can probably look it up..it's very cute & sturdy even my 8yo has jammed herself into it!{don't ask ;)}

After that their are not small wagons that i have seen in quite a few years anyways.

Good Luck! :)
ETA: here is the link to the one i mean, it maybe smaller than you are after...
http://radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_7.html

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

Kate888
04-20-2004, 10:22 PM
I just saw some cute wagons at Target yesterday. It's part of their Target summer toy collection (in the picnic stuff section, not toy section). They come in green and deep pink and are plastic ($9.99). The size is very decent and easy to pull. The only reason I didn't get it is because I'm afraid DD would want to sit in it and ask me to pull her around. There is another one in children's gardening section. It has nice thick rubber wheels and is around $24.99. But this one has only 2 wheels on the back, the front has 2 metal legs. So when you pull, it tilts to the back a little.

HTH and good luck with the search!!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

lisams
04-21-2004, 05:41 PM
I saw that one in the seasonal section also!! The one I actually got DD was in their (Target) beach toy aisle in the toy section. It's a little bigger than the Megablocks wagon, and it came with sand toys in it (for like $9). I saw the wheel barrow in the children's gardening area, but I guess I would worry about her not getting the "feet" up when she tries to push it around.

I stuck with plastic since it can stay out in the rain without worry about it rusting, and it won't get hot to the touch. DD loves it and it's the perfect size to manuever around!

HTH!
Lisa

August Mom
04-21-2004, 07:34 PM
We have the Megablocks wagon, but it would probably be too small for Sarah.

kaitlinsmommy
04-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Kaitlin has the RF one - it was part of a gift "basket" someone gave her when she was born. Just wanted to say she loves it now & pulls it around all the time.

egoldber
04-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Thanks all. I got DD the green wagon from Target. I'll se how she likes it...she lvoed it in the store. :) I also impulse bought one of the cute large trucks that were right next to them. They seemed like a great outdoor toy too!