PDA

View Full Version : kidschairs.com...anyone familiar with this company??

Emmas Mom
10-16-2004, 12:15 PM
We're looking into getting DD a chair for Christmas. After much "googling" I think I've narrowed it down to this place:

http://www.kidschairs.com/asccustompages/categories.asp?cartID=&affID=&categoryid=48&navParent=0

Under the "our quality" link, it shows a guy standing on one of them, with a kid on his shoulders. They have a huge selection of fabrics too. I'm just wondering if anyone has one or has any experience with them. TIA. :)

Emmas Mom
10-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Well, does anyone have a kids chair they'd recommend then?? :)

Southerngirl75
10-21-2004, 09:13 AM
I got a chair for my daughter from the Pattery Barn Outlet. It is the Anywhere chair and she loves it. She is always pulling it around the house. The great thing about the anywhere chair is that you can take the cover off and wash it! That is a great bounus! We love this chair in our house.

Hannaheser
11-28-2004, 12:16 AM
I've actually been considering buying from that same site for my just turning 2 DD, and was wondering the same thing. That darned PBK anywhere chair- my friend says her kids always fall backwards off it. I thought these kidschairs.com chairs looked sturdier. Did you take the plunge and order? I'm curious! I just may......