PDA

View Full Version : Rose (mom2kandj)!!! FYI: Hi-5 Concert tix now sale for SoCal!

Jeanmick
01-06-2005, 11:01 PM
I promised in a previous post to let you know if Hi-5 was going to perform in SoCal and wanted to make good on my promise. They're on sale starting today. They'll be at the Kodak Theater in LA on February 5th and then at the Terrace Theater in Long Beach, CA on February 6th.

For those of you not familiar, Hi-5 is a wonderful children's show on TLC. My 4 year old and 22 month old LOVE this group! If you've not had a chance to watch them, check out their TV show and then see them in concert...they're even better live!

I didn't want to bump up my initial post about this group, so here's the link with all the details if anyone is interested:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=46&topic_id=321&mesg_id=321&page=2

mom2kandj
01-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Jeannette -

Thanks for remembering! Unfortunately, we will be out of town that weekend! :( I did pass on the info to my BF and she got tix to the LB show! With your tip, she got them on the first fan day and will be sitting in the fourth row orchestra with her DH and two kids! Thanks again for remembering and have a great time at the show!

Rose
mom 2 Katie 12/02/00
& Jack 04/16/02

Jeanmick
01-21-2005, 01:46 AM
An FYI:

Ticketmaster is currently offering 20% discount off tickets for select seats for the SoCal shows (February 5th at Kodak in LA and February 6th at Terrace in Long Beach). When purchasing, type in the code "LEARNING" under the special promotional offer box.