PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone own a Ryan's Room dollhouse (cross-post from BBB)

nigele
06-15-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm thinking of getting this dollhouse for DS for his third birthday. (Although I'm planning to call it his "toy house" so that his Dad will be okay with it, LOL.) DS loved playing with it at the toy store and the accessories are too cute.

http://www.learningexpress.com/childrens_toys/partNumber_SG5516380/proj.html

I'd love any feedback if you own this or any other Ryan's Room dollhouse!

alkagift
06-16-2005, 12:11 PM
I don't have it but I agree it looks great! My DS would love it too, although he's a bit young for much of the full impact of the pretending that you could reallly do with it.

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, who is TWO!

August Mom
06-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Very cute. We don't have any Ryan's Room furniture, but DS loves playing with the dollhouse and barn at PBK. And, I'm getting him a firehouse for his birthday (so DH won't freak, but it will still be a dollhouse).

Here's a link to my post about the fire stations in case those would interest you too. Ryan's Room makes one.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=46&topic_id=1209&mesg_id=1209&page=

nigele
06-24-2005, 03:31 PM
"I'm getting him a firehouse for his birthday (so DH won't freak, but it will still be a dollhouse)."

LOL, I had been considering doing the same! I finally decided that DH will just have to swallow his pride. The Ryan's Room house is so gender neutral and once DH saw it in person at the store, he was okay with my decision. I did read your post on firehouses a couple of weeks ago and think all of the firehouses are adorable - have you made your decision yet?

3fritzgirls
10-06-2005, 02:43 PM
My Mother-in-law got this house for my 3 daughters last Christmas. They have loved it. It even stood up to the one year old climbing up the outside. Some of the rooms are furnished in the Ryan's room furniture and some in Fisher-price furniture. (Different grandmothers furnished different rooms) Both sets work great and are played with constantly. My sister-in-law, who has older children, used Playmobil dollhouse furniture for hers. We did not get the dolls that come with it but my girls use pixie dolls, animals or Madeline dolls in the dollhouse.