PDA

View Full Version : Play tunnels?

hotslings
04-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Anyone have any recommendations for a play tunnel?

Kristen
http://www.hotslings.com

egoldber
04-14-2003, 12:29 PM
A friend of mine has one from Ikea and she loves it.

HTH,

August Mom
05-05-2003, 09:16 PM
We just got one from TRU. It's called the See Me Connecting Tunnel by Pacific Playtents. It's 6 feet long and neon green trimmed in purple. It has 2 black mesh panels to allow air in. It connects to additional tunnels or to a tent made by Pacific Playtents. TRU also had a combo unit made up of 1 tunnel and 1 tent. The tunnel and tent were each around $25 separately. The combo unit was between $35 and $40, I can't remember exactly. I remember that I loved my tunnel as a child. DS loves crawling through his now.

lbess
08-30-2003, 04:08 PM
2yo DD loves her IKEA tunnel, too -- $15 each for the tunnel and the tent (they also have a "castle" one that's a little more).

newbelly2002
08-31-2003, 09:05 AM
We have the "castle" from Ikea that Beth mentioned. DS is a little young for it yet, but seems to enjoy crawling back and forth. I would caution that the tent is freestanding and leaning on the "walls" can make it tip in a heartbeat. If used inside, I'd prop it in a corner or somehow otherwise support it. Luckily we were around and on the grass when it toppled; inside with wood floors would have been a lot more painful.

Paula, Mama to Dante\r\nhttp://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32384e84594 -6/25 update

Tondi G
09-12-2003, 06:41 PM
we have the Ikea Tunnel and tent.... we also have wood floors! We bought some square foam mats that come in primary colors from Home Depot and it pads the tent floor nicely.... if just using the tunnel we put the mats in a line and it helps pad their poor little knees..... of course it helped pad mommy's knees when DS demanded that I crawl through! Anyways... DS loves it and I also agree that the castle tent tips over much easier than the primary colored one!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01