PDA

View Full Version : Best price on a Rainbow Castle? Any chance of getting it on Craigslist?

joyelyse
07-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone,

We went to the Rainbow dealer today, and I am really sold on the Rainbow Castle Package 2, supersized and loaded. (You can see it here: http://www.rainbowplay.com/PlaySystems/CastleSeries/Index.cfm ) It's the one that has the larger clubhouse, the rock wall, and the chain ladder. I got a price of $4800 set up with an extra climbing ramp. That's the number on the price list listed under "sale" plus a $400 off special right now. The salesman wouldn't budge on price at all. He wouldn't throw anything extra in. He and I had a long talk. He siad this this Rainbow dealer is fixed on price. I was wondering how much others paid for this set. Is this a good price?

BTW, I have a wanted listed on Boston's Craigslist, and I check obsessively in the for sale section, but I wonder if it's a pipe dream. Plus, I'd still have to pay someone to move it and set it up, because it weighs a ton. Is it worth waiting it out? Also, I'm not sure I'll be able to get the $00 off later.

Joy Elyse

joyelyse
07-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Sorry, but I can't figure out how to subscribe w/o posting, and I forgot to do it before.