PDA

View Full Version : Another Play Set Question

lutherabc
05-25-2007, 12:28 AM
I am so bummed!!! We finally made a decision to go with the Trading Post and went online today and found out that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive, which would mean it would be June/July until we receive it. HELP to anyone who has ordered the Trading Post through Sam's Club ... Does it really take that long?! If so, we'll probably go with our second choice ... The Costco Sunray. We are in Nebraska and have no Costco, but there is one in Des Moines so we'll probably spend our holiday weekend driving to Des Moines and picking up a playset. Any reviews on the Sunray?! I'd really love to hear them. Our third choice is one from Lowe's from Leisure Time or Sam's Club has a Leisure Time play set in their stores ... I think it's called the Cambridge, but I've only seen one review about the Cambridge and it wasn't favorable. Has anyone had any experience with either of these last two (the Leisure Time one from Lowe's or the Leisure Time one sold at Sam's Clubs called the Cambridge)?

I'm really hoping to hear that it doesn't actually take 4 to 6 weeks to get the Trading Post though. We called Sam's Club and of course they won't committ to anything else than what is on their website (which is understandable).

It's such an investment that I want to make sure we are well informed about them all ... Plus, my three DS' will be playing on it frequently and I want to make sure it's safe and good quality.

Your help is SO appreciated!!!

Stacy
Mom to Three Boys ... A 4 year old, 2 1/2 year old and 16 month old