PDA

View Full Version : Water Slide Party for DS' Birthday and Any Sites for Cute Invites?

ChefGirl
05-01-2007, 03:40 PM
ETA: Any websites that offer cute invitations? I need a water slide bouncer theme. I know it's very specific. Thanks.

Okay ladies, DS' birthday is coming up. He's turning four in one month. Now, he has been telling his friends at school that we'll be getting a water slide bouncer thing for his birthday. I want to ask all of your experienced kids parties givers, do you think it'll be a hassel to rent one of those?

We got him a bouncer with slide last year. The exact same bouncer can be a wet one. I'm just afraid that it'll be a hassel to ask the parents to bring towels, etc since the kids will be all wet.

What do ya'll think?

SnuggleBuggles
05-01-2007, 04:15 PM
So long as you tell the parents to pack all that extra stuff you will be fine. I think it could be fun.

Beth

kjezierski
05-01-2007, 05:35 PM
My experience has been that when told to bring suits and towels, parents bring everything needed. The only problem is the wet floors from people coming in the change back into their street clothes. If you have a guest bath that's easily accessible from outside, this should help.

Have a good party and HB to DS.

Kathleen
Mommy to Alex
04/29/04