PDA

View Full Version : Kindermusik vs. We Joy Sing

August Mom
07-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Can anyone compare and contrast Kindermusik and We Joy Sing for me? I'm thinking of enrolling DS in a music class this fall and just heard about We Joy Sing. Is We Joy Sing at all religiously based? (I noticed that the classes are mostly in churches and the name does sound like "rejoicing.")

sophiesmom
08-16-2004, 11:10 PM
I don't know anything about We Joy Sing, but just wanted to put a good word in for Kindermusik. I did 2 semesters of Kindermusik w/ my daughter (she was 2 during the classes). We LOVED it! It was a great class and she had a great time. We received cd's of the Kindermusik songs, and she still makes me play the one in the car all the time. I would do it again this year but she may be in preschool (if she uses the potty) and ballet. If she doesnt go to school I may enroll her and my son. I had even taken my son to a few classes and he loved it (he was under one at the time).

Our class was held in a church and it was not religious at all, nothing....

Good luck!

sophiesmom
08-16-2004, 11:10 PM
I don't know anything about We Joy Sing, but just wanted to put a good word in for Kindermusik. I did 2 semesters of Kindermusik w/ my daughter (she was 2 during the classes). We LOVED it! It was a great class and she had a great time. We received cd's of the Kindermusik songs, and she still makes me play the one in the car all the time. I would do it again this year but she may be in preschool (if she uses the potty) and ballet. If she doesnt go to school I may enroll her and my son. I had even taken my son to a few classes and he loved it (he was under one at the time).

Our class was held in a church and it was not religious at all, nothing....

Good luck!