PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Lenox12
08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Has anyone used the travel site dreamsunlimitedtravel.com ?
I saw them on the dis boards and they gave me the lowest price quote on a vacation, but I didn't know if they were trust worthy or not. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Ann
Mom to Emma Catherine

momtoB
08-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes Yes Yes! We have a trip booked through Dreams Unlimited for September and Sue Ellen Soto-Rios is our agent. She has been really great. She made all of our dining ressies (ADR's) for us and they even do a spreadsheet for you with your whole itinerary including dining on it. So far we have been thrilled with the service we have received. We have done everything via email (multiple changes to dining plan - no problemo) and we always get an autoresponse and then a follow up personal email within a day or two. If she's unavailable or might take a while to respond her auto-response always says so. Everything is working smoothly and we just made final payment for our trip. We've been members of The Disboards for several years. I've seen enough good posts about DU that I am very certain they are reputable. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Btw, we are seasoned travelers to WDW and are DVC members so we usually stay at the Boardwalk or one of the other DVC resorts. We only booked this trip because of the free dining in September. Yup, Disney got us hook, line, and sinker, lol! This is our "budget" trip and we'll be staying at AS-Movies. We got quotes through DU and the Small World Vacations. DU gave us the best quote of the two and was the most responsive.

I hope this helps!

Cheryl
ds-4/03

Lenox12
08-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Cheryl

What is the free dining in September? We are also going in September, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Ann
Mom to Emma Catherine

momtoB
08-04-2006, 04:50 PM
The offer expired on 6/25/06 so if you hadn't booked your trip by then you don't qualify I'm afraid. This is the offer we took advantage of:
http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/packages/Magic-Your-Way_free-dining.html

Mousesavers has a new "special" magic your way package:
http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#special
But it says:
Please note: if you have already booked the "Free Dining" package for this same time period, the Free Dining is definitely a better deal than this new offer, so there is no need to rebook.

You must book by 8/18/06. Requires a 3-night minimum stay. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use unless you add the No Expiration option for an extra cost. No group rates or other discounts apply.

So I guess it's not as good a deal but something you might want to look at. Mousesavers is actually a good site to peruse for special offers. Definitely sign up for their newsletter because there are offers there that aren't on the site.

hth!

Cheryl
ds-4/03

Lenox12
08-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Thank you.

Ann
Mom to Emma Catherine

momtoB
08-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Don't know if you've made a reservation yet but just thought I'd give a little update. We just made our final payment to DU for our Sept trip and dh just informed me the payment actually went straight to Disney. So Disney must then give DU their cut after they receive payment. Just thought that was interesting info since you were concerned that they might not be reputable.

hth.

Lenox12
08-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Thank you

Ann
Mom to Emma Catherine