PDA

View Full Version : 2 1/2 year old at WDW for 1 day--what are the "musts"?

abstonka
04-20-2007, 03:56 PM
My DH, DD (2.5 years old), and I are heading to Orlando for a conference, and we are planning to go to WDW for one day. We have one other 1/2 day or so for another outing as a family. We do plan to take her back in a few years for a longer stay. This trip is mainly for business, and we are staying near the convention center.

So, my questions are (1) what are the best activities at WDW for a toddler only going for one day, and (2) what other theme parks or activities in the area are great for toddlers? Thanks!

BeachBum
05-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry no one answered your question! I haven't visited this forum before.

The best thing to do would be to go to the Magic Kingdom (MK) and spend most of your time in Fantasy Land. This is where Dumbo, It's a small world, tea cups, pooh etc are. The next favorite is toon town where you can see mickey's house, minnie's house and meet the classic characters. There are also a few rides/activites here your DD may enjoy.

In my experience, the other disney parks aren't worth your time for a toddler. If you buy a 2 day ticket it would be cheaper per day than buying a one day.
I like to do 1/2 days so my kiddo can nap. It is more expensive overall but for us it makes for a much better trip.