PDA

View Full Version : Backpack recommendation for Disney

Snowbaby59
05-02-2007, 06:35 PM
HI,

We just returned from 5 days at WDW and I have to rave about my Baby Sherpa diaper backpack. It was just great. The cooler was perfect for taking snacks into the park and kept things cooler all day. The lug handle was handy for lugging it in and out of rides. We packed extra clothes, first aid kit, water, video camera, digital camera, wallet and lunch and snacks for 4 for the day. It is comfortable to wear and even fits on the stroller.

If you are taking your family to an amusement park this summer or traveling I highly recommend it.

Lynn

momtoB
05-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I wanted that bag so bad when my ds was younger but the one major thing that held me back was the price. I just couldn't see spending that much on a back pack. But that is me, I'm cheap, I guess, LOL. I'm glad it worked well for you!!

jeminaal
07-02-2007, 07:48 PM
We've had our Baby Sherpa backpack for almost three years now and still use it for our Disneyland trips even though our kids are past the diaper stage! It's got great organization and the changing pad is great for sitting on the curb waiting for parades.

Jeanette
(formerly known as jeanmick, member since Feb 2003)

DD Born Christmas Eve
DS Born Valentine's Day