PDA

View Full Version : Take our PNP to WDW?

Maria K
06-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Hotels don't have a reputation for having the best cribs. How are they at Disney? Specifically, the Swan/Dolphin? We have a light PNP we could take, but DH doesn't want to lug it.
- Maria

ETA: DS will be 16 months old when we go next month... keeps us up all night tossing when he sleeps with us.

momtoB
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
I've never stayed at the Swan or the Dolphin but the PNP's at the boardwalk seemed just fine (not that ds would sleep in it! sigh)

If you want you can also rent. www.abbf.com is a highly recommended rental company in the Orlando area. I see them mentioned all the time on the Disboards.

hth!

kristenk
07-12-2007, 01:34 PM
We stayed at Wilderness Lodge back in February and happily used the PnP that WDW provided. I brought my own bedding for it, though, and didn't use the provided linens. I thought that was a reasonable compromise!

Momof3Labs
07-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Swan/Dolphin don't provide PNPs like the Disney hotels, as I understand it. We are staying there in December and have put in a request for a crib. If they don't come through, we'll probably run to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap PNP to use for the week (and then leave behind) - it's probably cheaper than renting!

kimbe
07-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Check www.disboards.com! We were going to stay at the Swan/Dolphin a few trips ago but our plans changed. We were going to use the crib that they provided. The information we got from the posters at disboards, they seemed to say that the cribs that they provided were nice and even posted pictures of them. Swan/dolphin are run by Westin and I think that they call them "heavenly cribs." HTH!