PDA

View Full Version : 20% off Photopass CD if you pre-order before vacation

AddiesMom
08-08-2007, 07:23 AM
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

Order the CD for $99 incl shipping (usually $125) before you leave to go on vacation, they will e-mail you a code, and make sure you combine all the photopass cards so you only need to purchase one CD. If you look at your pics on-line and don't like them you can get a refund for up to 2 weeks from end of vacation. This is a good deal if you are going with a large group... combine all the photopasses and split the cost of the CD.

This website also has a link to a map of all of the photopass locations.

LD92599
08-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Has anyone used the Photopass in the past? I've never heard of this because it appears to be something we'd want.

We're always passing by the photos simply because they are pricey! But...this time we're going w/ DS, plus in December where we're hoping the crowds are thin so could have lots of opportunity for pics.

Thoughts? We'll be there 4 full days plus another 1/2 day at the start/end.

Laura
Mom to Will

http://b4.lilypie.com/BhyBm5.png

AddiesMom
08-14-2007, 07:59 AM
I am on a few Disney-boards and everyone uses them. Before you order the CD, you can make changes on the photopass website to any picuture, like add borders and characters to the pictures. Also, if you go with a large group of people you can combine photopasses on one account and just order one CD. On the photopass website is a map of all the locations, looks like a lot more since I was there in January.

If you know ahead that this is something you want to do you can make sure you pose for a lot of pictures around the park and get your money's worth. I am going to do it. If you decide you don't want to order the CD after looking at the pictures on-line, don't use the code they e-mail you and you can requst a full refund (must be w/in 2 weeks of end of vacation).

egoldber
08-14-2007, 11:32 AM
We have gotten the PhotoPass card many times, but our last trip is the first time we actually ordered anything. And thats because we went with three families, ordered a CD and split the cost 3 ways. The CD was expensive, $125, so I couldn't really justify it without splitting the cost. However, we usually go 2 if not 3 times a year, but for a "once in a childhood" type vacation I would definitely do it.

But it costs nothing to get the card itself. You just ask a PhotoPass photographer for one and then give it to any PhotoPass photographer who takes your pic. Its kind of fun. If you can't find the card when you need it, they will give you another one and you can combine all the cards into one account when you log on to the PhotoPass site after your trip.