PDA

View Full Version : Any Tokyo Disney or DisneySea advice?

curlytop
09-09-2007, 06:52 PM
We are stationed overseas and are planning a trip next month to Tokyo and want to do Disneyland and DisneySea. I was just going to wing it and be adventurous since I could not find a lot of info about the parks, but now dh will probably not be able to go with us. We have had to cancel so many plans over the years and I am not cancelling on the kids the time!
Anybody been there??? I need all the advice I can get to go it alone with a 3 and 6 year old!
TIA!

AddiesMom
09-10-2007, 03:14 AM
I would just start googling it... there must be message boards for Tokyo Disney, there are a ton for WDW!

Lucia
09-15-2007, 09:41 PM
If you are a military family, try checking with your local MWR or tours office on-base. Also, are you staying at the New Sanno in Tokyo? There are so many great things to see and do in Tokyo. We lived in Japan for three years and really loved it. Have fun and feel free to e-mail me if you want some suggestions about Tokyo. We never made it to Disneyland (our son was too young at the time to really appreciate it). Several of our friends made the trip and had fun, so I hope you will too.