PDA

View Full Version : anyone been to Sesame Place recently?

KarenNYC
05-25-2004, 02:41 PM
I am planning a trip to Sesame Place this summer and was looking for advice and suggestions for parents who have been there. We were thinking we'd stay over so that we would not have to shove everything into one day (with naps and driving two hours to get there etc....). Any hotels you guys liked/didn't like? shows? rides? Should I do a character breakfast or dinner? any tips on things to bring, do, avoid etc....

Ryan is going to be 16 months old when we go but he is VERY adventurous and has been to Disney and loved it. He doesn't realize that he isn't two (altho we realize it).

Karen
(Ryan 2/17/03)

loewymartin
05-26-2004, 01:46 PM
I'm going next week! We will be staying with my folks (who are near Allentown) so I won't be able to help on the hotel question. But I'll let you know about the rest of it. The character dinners don't start until June 5th and we're going on June 4th, but I scheduled a character breakfast.

I'm kind of clueless how we will do it (big stroller or Mac Quest, go Thursday and Friday (since the first breakfast is Friday) or just Friday, what to wear etc. Should be an adventure :-) Alia just turned 2, so some things may only apply to older kids, but I'll try to take some mental notes for both ages and get back to you.

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02