PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to Legoland in CA?

SnuggleBuggles
10-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I remember hearing a long time ago that it wasn't so great. But, ds is so into Legos and amusement parks now that I am starting to research it. What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks!
Beth

Tondi G
10-20-2006, 03:24 PM
we haven't been but my DS is dying to go! I've heard nothing but good things about Legoland actually!!!! How old is your kiddo? There are some height restrictions on rides so I would check out their website for that info!

~Tondi

nicoleandjackson
10-20-2006, 05:43 PM
We were just there this past March and loved it! My family are Disney "snobs", and I enjoyed myself just as much at Legoland. The park is clean and fun, and there are tons of things to do and see. They were in the process of expanding the park yet again last spring, so we are looking forward to seeing the new additions next year.

Good luck!

Nicole
Mommy of Jackson 4/30/02

http://b5.lilypie.com/nD9Jm5.png

SnuggleBuggles
10-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Cool! Thank you! Our little guys are close in age so it is good to hear that you had a successful trip there.

Beth

laurajaney
11-28-2006, 03:24 PM
We're going to be going to LA (rather unexpectedly) for a wedding in December so I thought we'd finally give the theme parks a try. Initially, I thought Disneyland, but then I heard good things about Legoland, especially for the younger ones. (DS1 is 4-1/2 and DS2 is 2-1/2.) I haven't been to Disneyland in over 30 yrs, and I've never been to DisneyWorld so I don't know anything about the whole Disney thing. It seems overwhelming!

I'll have about 4-1/2 free days so I was thinking of visiting both Disneyland and Legoland. Is that theme park overkill? Especially given that the Legoland leg of the trip would require us to stay in a third hotel (1 in LA, 1 at Disneyland, and 1 at Legoland), or is Legoland definitely worth the trip? Any suggestions/comments are appreciated!

Thanks!!
:-)Laura