PDA

View Full Version : What to do in Tulsa w/3yo?

kristenk
07-29-2007, 08:13 PM
It looks like DH, DD and I will be attending a family wedding in Tulsa near the middle of August. Does anyone have any activities to recommend?

I think I saw something about a zoo and, maybe, an aquarium? Is the zoo good? We have memberships at a local zoo, so I don't want to do the zoo if it's not a really neat one, kwim?

I'm thinking of stretching out the trip a little so we either have 2, or possibly 3, days in Tulsa not counting driving days.

Any recommendations on eating, shopping, visiting, would be most appreciated! :)

nfowife
07-29-2007, 10:49 PM
We're in OKC. The aquarium in Jenks is supposed to be nice. Not great, if you have an aquarium you go to where you live (especially if that's in Monterey or something!), but people here drive there to go. About an hour and a half from Tulsa in a small town called Seminole is the Jasmine Moran children's museum. For shopping there's Utica Square.

kristenk
07-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Do you know anything about the zoo?

Thanks for the info on the Jasmine Moran children's museum! I think we might try to stop there on the drive up (we're coming from DFW).

nfowife
08-01-2007, 11:59 AM
No, I don't. Maybe pm jkyzer? She's in Tulsa so she might have gone!