PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Help

funda62
08-24-2007, 09:32 AM
I will be taking a cruise with my family next April. My girls will be 6 (almost 7) and 2. I'm looking for a good bulletin board were I can learn EVERYTHING about cruising with kids.

Thanks!

Tondi G
08-25-2007, 06:12 PM
CRUISE CRITIC!!!!

Sign up. You can find message boards on Family Cruising and also for the particular cruise line you will be cruising as well as the region you will be cruising!

There are a ton of SUPER helpful people over there! Good Luck and have a great time! What line are you cruising and where are you going??? Just being Nosy! Be sure to give us a refiew of your trip when you get back!

With any luck you will be cruising Carnival or Norwegian. They offer kids programs for kids 2 and up. Carnival will change diapers, Norwegian will give you a pager nad call you if your little one needs a change! I believe Disney also has toddler programs but you pay by the hour and are limited to how many hours the child can be there! I believe Royal Carribean has some parent toddler classes/time where your kiddo would be able to play some!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

funda62
08-27-2007, 07:27 AM
Thanks! We are leaving out of Jacksonville and going to Key West and the Bahamas. I think its Carnival cruises. I'm excited but would be more happy if I knew DH was coming for sure.

sharbev
09-22-2007, 10:34 PM
I agree -- CRUISE CRITIC is amazingly helpful and honest. I wouldn't ever consider a cruise without thoroughly researching it on that site!