PDA

View Full Version : Fav Sports Bras???

JulieL
03-12-2003, 11:49 PM
What is your favorite sports bra? I am looking for something comfortable and keeps those suckers down when running. Personally I like bras that cross in the back. I had one by Champion when I was nursing that I really liked. But if I remember correctly in only came in larger sizes. I sported a DD chest then, now back to C. For you nursing gals, or just blessed women, I would recommend that one. A big plus for me was that the straps were adjustable, which most sports bras are not.

-JulieL
mama to Anthony 3/23/02

divabell
03-13-2003, 09:02 AM
I have a Champion one that I got from the L'eggs/Hanes/Bali outlet. I'm a C and the C/D size fits me great and is the most supportive sports bra I've found. I don't know what it was called but the tag says style 072. It has adjustable straps and I think it comes in white, gray and black. They also make an underwire one, but to my surprise, the one I have (no underwire) was more supportive.

HTH,
Lori R.
TTC since October '02

Zansu
03-13-2003, 07:11 PM
Check out Title 9 Sports www.title9sports.com

They have a huge selection of sports bras, and some nice maternity fitness wear and nursing bras too.

MartiesMom2B
03-17-2003, 07:37 PM
When you excercised while you nursed you just used a regular nursing bra? Did you have to use pads or anything? Just curious. I'm planning on getting back on the fitness plan as soon as possible after DD is born.

Thanks.

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

JulieL
03-17-2003, 08:04 PM
I used a sports bra made by Champion that was made for DD size, hard to come by in a sports bra. And yes I did use breast pads in my sports bra. You just never know when those suckers are going to decide to leak. Not nice! It worked well for me. Good luck on getting into a fitness plan after your DD is born! Start with walking, or something with little impact at first.

-JulieL
mama to Anthony 3/23/02

August Mom
03-18-2003, 12:27 AM
I think that whether you need a sports bra or can wear a nursing bra when you exercise depends on how well-endowed you are and what you were used to pre-baby. I've never owned a sports bra and exercise just fine with a regular bra, both pre and post-baby. If you are used to a sports bra now, though, I would imagine you'll want one after the baby arrives.

heidi_timms
03-24-2003, 12:13 AM
I wear Champion ones too. They sell these at TJMaxx and Marshalls usually for a good price. I feel very "secure" in these because they fit great and have a lot of support!

~Heidi

jenmcadams
04-04-2003, 01:49 PM
I love all of the bras made by Moving Comfort! Title 9 has a great selection...MC makes bras for all shapes and sizes and they come in cute patterns.