PDA

View Full Version : Fav Fitness Wear???

JulieL
03-12-2003, 11:56 PM
What is your favorite fitness where? I just have the cheap Target stuff. Have been thinking of making the leap to the more expensive stuff. Does dry wick really keep you dry???

-JulieL
mama to Anthony 3/23/02

MartiesMom2B
03-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Julie:

I use the cheap target stuff too. It works for me, but I'm not a big sweat-er.

DH works out regularly and he sweats regularly too (he gets very warm very easily and very quickly). He has those shirts that are made of the material that wicks away. He loves them. He says that they don't necessarily make you stop sweating, but that they dry off faster and don't cling to you like regular cotton clothing. We've found top brands of athletic wear for a discount at stores like Marshall's, TJ Maxx, etc. Let me know what you think.

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

heidi_timms
03-24-2003, 12:11 AM
Danskin makes great basics that last a long time. I teach aerobics and buy Danskin workout wear made out of a material called "Supplex" or any other brand that uses this type of material. I love their basic black bike shorts or jazz pants (stretch pants that are loose around the ankles).

Supplex washes well and doesn't fade, which is nice! It's not too expensive and always looks great. I sometimes find Supplex clothes at places like TJmaxx or Marshalls for less. It lasts way longer than the cotton or spandex stuff. The best par is that Supplex looks just like a cotton with no shimmer like Spandex. Also, I feel very slim in my basic black!

~Heidi