PDA

View Full Version : food log/diary website

stillplayswithbarbies
05-01-2003, 07:03 PM
I don't know if you all know about this site, but I have been using it for more than a year now:

http://www.fitday.com

It's free, and you can log in what you ate and it calculates calories, fat, protein, carbs etc. for you. You can also enter your weight and get graphs and reports etc.

I used it throughout my pregnancy to make sure I was eating enough calories etc. and now I will use it to make sure I am not eating too much :)

It's also good to look up something if you aren't sure if you want to eat it or not. Some things are worth the calories, some aren't.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

Annette_C
05-01-2003, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the info and link, Karen!
I didn't realize there was such a site....and just what I need!
I'm going to go check it out ASAP!!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

bunnisa
07-16-2004, 06:29 PM
I know this is an old post, but I just discovered this site today. It's great!! Thought I'd bump the post up for anyone who may have missed it.

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03

cabgirl
07-17-2004, 03:10 AM
Thanks for the bump-I hope it will help get rid of mine!

jubilee
07-17-2004, 04:50 AM
This seems to be a good website! Thanks for posting the info!

egoldber
07-17-2004, 11:28 AM
I used this too for awhile and I found it really helpful. I used when I first started the SBD and also when I went to Phase 2. I found that just using for a couple weeks gave me a really good sense of what I was REALLY eating and how my calories were being allocated. I wouldn't do it long term, but for a little while it was very helpful to me.