PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 6/1

JulieL
06-10-2003, 04:09 PM
Well gals I was SSSOOOOOO busy last week that I only worked out once.

Ben and I went to check out 7 different rentals all from Sunday to Wednesday. I was so tired after all that, I was so sleepy all week! Well the good news is we found an apartment in a very posh part of St. Louis. In Gods grace He found us the right place that we could afford. So we turned in the lease and we move in mid July.

Right now I am actually writing ya'll from San Antonio were DS and I and of course Anthony too, are visiting family. I intend to run while I am here. Hopefully I will!!!

Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon!!!

MartiesMom2B
06-10-2003, 08:15 PM
Julie hope all is well in San Antonio. Have fun!!

I've lost a little more. Did 2 Firm workouts last week too.

My personal accomplishment is that I feel I can wear shorts again-hooray!

Hope everything is going well for you guys! Jennifer how were the workouts?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm

JMarie
06-10-2003, 11:28 PM
My trainer is sadistic - but I feel SO good after our sessions! I worked out three days on the elliptical trainer and with the PT two days. Started keeping a food diary and discovered I'm not eating enough, which is why I'm not losing weight (doesn't make a ton of sense to me, but I'll trust the experts on this one...). I'm getting much better with the weight-training and I have great muscle endurance, but horrible cardio-vascular endurance. We're working on that. I don't know that I'm back to shorts-body yet, but short-sleeved shirts are looking better!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

MartiesMom2B
06-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Mow that I have ankles and something that vaguely resembles calves instead of tree trunks I'm sporting the shorts! :)

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm

Kate888
06-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Well, I started my resolution on 6/4 and here is what I've done:

6/5 Basic Training class at the gym

6/6 I could hardly get out of bed due to the soreness ;) Slowly walked for 1 mile with baby and dog

6/9 Fitness Yoga class at the gym

Now I know how out of shape I am!! The cruel reality!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02