PDA

View Full Version : 10lbs. less - And Feeling good

aagirls
07-02-2003, 12:25 PM
For years now I have been trying to lose 20 to 25 pounds. I have a small frame and the weight was just killing my upper and lower back. I tried all the fad diets - the california, the adkins, and the shake one (I forget the name). Anyway, I endend up joining Jenny Craig. It taught me how to eat, which is a major part of losing weight. I didn't have to stop eating certain foods, I just had to learn to eat every 3 to 4 hours, drink lots and lots of water, and to eat my food in protions. It's like when you go to the resturant, you order dinner, and the plate is so full and you eat every last bite. Those dinners are for 2 people not one. The resturant wants you to think your getting your moneys worth. Well, your getting your moneys worth, along with unwanted fat. Everyone has to find what is right for them. This diet was perfect for me. I lost 10lbs, I was going for another 10 or 15, but I just found out I'm expecting my 3rd. The other good thing is I don't have to pay to go again. I can just resume my diet after I have the baby!

candybomiller
07-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Congrats on losing the 10 lbs and congrats on expecting your 3rd! You're gonna be a busy girl!

Candy
Mommy to Matt
5/22/02