PDA

View Full Version : Posting week 7/14

JulieL
07-15-2003, 12:47 PM
Mainly this last week I have been packing, partially moving, and painting. I did one ab workout for the week, and that was it. This week will pretty much be the same. The only time we can effectively pack is when Anthony is asleep for the night. So things have hetic to say the least. I think I about broke down almost every day from the stress of trying to get this place clean ( I had to show the current apartment on sunday for a possible new tenant) and to pack everything up. Then there is the emotional elliment to moving. This condo is where we brought Anthony home for the first time. This is the place were we became a family. So it's been a little hard for me to let go. But when we were painting the new apartment I started to get excited. So I figure the painting and moving was my workout last week. And moving and unpacking is my workout for this week. Hope all is well.

JMarie
07-15-2003, 03:23 PM
More of the same - two training sessions and three cardio workouts. Started adding more protein to my diet and I'm starting to notice a difference. My trainer is on vacation for the next two weeks, so I'm on my own for a bit - I'm hoping I can force myself to the gym! It's so nice around here though, I might do all my workouts outside for a while! Hope everyone else is meeting their goals.

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

candybomiller
07-15-2003, 05:52 PM
I walked 1 mile everyday and 3 on Sunday!! I'm really beginning to see a difference. My arms are definitely more toned, as are my thighs and there's actually some muscle definition.

My BIG NEWS is....... I'm down to a size 10!!!!!!! This is a huge deal for me. Before getting pg with Matt, I was a 16. I can't even remember when I was a size 10 growing up... maybe 6th grade?? I'm so freaking proud of myself. :) :) :)

Candy
Mommy to Matt
5/22/02

stillplayswithbarbies
07-15-2003, 09:48 PM
Candy, that is awesome! Congrats!

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

candybomiller
07-16-2003, 03:23 AM
Karen,

Thank you so much!!!! I was in the Gap when I figured it out. I was so excited that I hugged the girl who went to get me the right size. She was a little surprised, to say the least. LOL :)

MartiesMom2B
07-16-2003, 08:01 AM
Candy:

Awesome. Doesn't that feel wonderful! Hooray for you!!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

MartiesMom2B
07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
I didn't go to WW this week b/c of family coming in and all the madness associated with Martie's baptism. However I did get a chance to do the Firm. I'm going to need to find some motivation to do it everyday though. Candy did you say that you were looking for a workout buddy, because I need to be held accountable. I am only 8 lbs from my pre preg. weight, but I used to work out on a regular basis and I'm definitely flabbier.

I hope everyone else had a great week.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

celfsh
07-16-2003, 09:12 AM
Candy--way to go! I'm so proud of you. Hope you celebrated with a fabulous new outfit! :)

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

millerpjm
07-16-2003, 10:31 AM
Went to my WW meeting last night... I lost 1.6 pounds. Yippee!!! I am trying to figure out a good time to get in my exercise though. Does anyone work out at night (8 or 9 pm) ? At one point I thought I read you shouldn't exercise before going to bed, but I don't know when else to do it? I'm a working mommy, so during the day is out. I just need 1/2 hour for my Richard Simmons tape (Yes, I'll admit to being a Richard Simmons junkie). Suggestions?

Jen

Proud mama to Thomas 2/3/03

JulieL
07-16-2003, 03:18 PM
I only workout at night and seen great results over the last year. Maybe working out at night isn't the best, less energy, but it's better than never! I don't think it really matters when you workout, just what works for you. I could never workout in the early a.m, I am hardly human till the coffee kicks in!

kohlbacher
07-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Can I join in?
I got up to 183 during my last pg. I was only 102 before getting pg the 1st time and gained 11lbs before I miscarried. I then got pg soon after and gained a whopping 70lbs!!!!!! I'm now 10 weeks post-partum and down to 145. I'm only 5'1" so this is tons on my tiny frame. I just ran 4 miles today!!!!!!!! I'm not a believer of dieting since I already eat VERY healthy and always have. (Yes, even when I gained 70lbs I ate healthy - but I admit the quantities were higher than usual!) I was an athlete with wonderful muscles and tone and now I feel like a flabby mess. (I used to compete in races - running). I could use the support to keep me motivated.