PDA

View Full Version : Posting for Week 8/4

MartiesMom2B
08-12-2003, 08:49 PM
As I have posted in week 7/28, I did gain weight on the scale :(

While I didn't change my habits any I suspect that darn mini pill and I think will have to drink even more water. I'm going to float away soon. I am trying to be dillegent in exercising though.

How were your weeks? I saw some great successes at WW weigh ins!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

candybomiller
08-13-2003, 08:03 AM
I didn't exercise at all and ended up gaining 3 pounds! Not a good week for me, though I can blame part of it on birthday cake!

I will do better this week. Really. I will.

Candy
WAHMommy to Matt
5/22/02

MartiesMom2B
08-13-2003, 08:14 AM
Candy:

Uhm maybe I'm doing my job by being a work out buddy. LOL. OK I am going to walk today. I swear!

Sonia

khakismom
08-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Perhaps the weight gain was due to a gain in some muscle too :). Don't get discouraged though--you've been doing so great! I have my weigh-in tomorrow so I'm not sure about any weight loss. I really have to work on portion control! The exercise has been pretty good though--4x this week. I really pushed myself 2 days so I had to take a few days off to let my legs recoup (I am shooting for a goal to run a 10k this fall/winter). Trying to be upbeat about this; I feel like I have such a long way to go...

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen 6/4/03

JulieL
08-13-2003, 01:31 PM
Ok, I am back!!! Because I took on a really big project last week I only worked out 2 times, but both times were really good. Your weight gain Sonia could be just water, or is it that time of the month. Keep your head up, I just lost my San Antonio weight and that was 2 months ago!!!

MartiesMom2B
08-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Julie:

Hooray! Are you moving did you move to Pittsburgh?

Sonia

JMarie
08-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Well, I started the week in Asheville, NC at the BBB retreat and had a blast. I actually worked out too! A group of us hiked part of Chimney Rock, which took around two hours, I think (we did make a few stops along the way...). I carried Aidan the entire way in my Zolo sling - my back felt great the next day, but my legs sure were sore! I meet with my trainer twice, as usual, and did cardio twice. I still haven't lost a single pound, but I am really feeling good. I'm starting to increase my cardio to five times a week now that I'm in MUCH better shape than three months ago, so I should start to see the needle move on the scale soon - I HOPE! I'm also making more appointments with a nutritionist to tweek my diet - I don't get enough fat or protein, although my carbs are okay (I just don't eat enough food - period...). I just want to look good again...

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

JulieL
08-13-2003, 04:24 PM
Nope!!! We are staying home, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kathsmom
08-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Hi, Sonia!

I totally forgot to post here at the beginning of the week. We have been getting ready for a massive 2 day yard sale for the last two weeks, so I guess that has been my exercise!LOL! I have been going up and down attic stairs, chasing Andrew, and trying to lug stuff into our living room until the yard sale starts (which is tomorrow and goes through Sunday - send good weather thoughts our way!).

I am hoping to get a jogging stroller for walking in the neighborhood with DS now that DD has started school and our house will hopefully return to some semblence of order!

Take care!