PDA

View Full Version : Endorsement on a good jogging stroller.

JulieL
08-18-2003, 06:13 PM
I saw the inquire about jogging strollers. Here is the best website I have found on all the major brands w/actual customer reviews:

www.joggingstroller.com

I bought my Dreamer Design single steel from them for $200 w/a weather canopy and flashing light included in the price and shipping and handling!!! I love this stroller. I wanted something better than the InStep but was on a budget so I opted for this one and am so pleased. If you don't want to spend a ton but want something of good quality go for the Dreamer Design. It is much nicer than the InSteps and not a whole ton more.

Hope that helps!

kathsmom
08-18-2003, 08:39 PM
Julie,

Thanks for the link! I will definitely be checking it out! I saw the Dreamer Design and really liked the looks of it and the canopy. I have been using a friend's Baby Jogger, but it is about 10 years old and has a 3 point harness and the canopy is not that great. DH keeps taking the canopy off so he can see DS. I gave it back to her so she could sell it since her DH is out of a job.

I am looking forward to getting a jogging stroller and getting outside with DS!

I'll let you all know what I get! Andrea (lukkykat), I would love to get a Mountain Buggy, but DH has totally vetoed that idea!LOL! I have tried Amy's (gravymommy) MBUD and I love it! My DD is pushing DH to get one so that she can ride as well as DS (she is 7 years old!LOL!)

Take care!

lukkykatt
08-18-2003, 09:26 PM
I don't know why, but DH never asked how much, and I never told! :)

kathsmom
08-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Andrea,

LOL! MY DH would want to know! However, I am the one who pays the bills and balances the checkbook, so technically, he would never know, but I stupidly told him how much a MBUS was when I was looking at them and he was like "No way are you ever going to get that!" Oh well, I can live vicariously through all of you ladies here on the boards! But, at least he has agreed to let me get a jogging stroller! I think that is a huge accomplishment!

Take care!