PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tried WW online?

alkagift
08-22-2003, 04:00 PM
I feed Matthew during lunch and so can't go to the meetings that are held in my office building during lunchtime, and the weekends are sacrosanct for my DH, so I was thinking about doing the online program since I lost 15 lbs before I got pregnant on the regular program. Any thoughts?

Allison
Mom to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

redhookmom
08-22-2003, 11:35 PM
I never went to meetings but did sign up online. The program is the same. What you get online is the ability to enter your weight each week, access to a points calculator, maybe some recipes... If you already know the program it is not worth spending the money to "weigh-in." You can access thier community BB without signing up which does offer alot of information motivation and support.

But, they are changing the program. I think the new program is called flexpoint. You have a specific number of points to eat each day instead of a range and you cannot bank points. Instead you get 35 floating points to use each week at will.

MartiesMom2B
08-23-2003, 07:40 AM
Allison:

My SIL and BIL both lost over 75 lbs w/ WW online.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

peanut4us
08-24-2003, 12:31 PM
I asked our leader and she said that the points on the new program are calculated exactly the same as the old. So your old points finder will work just fine. I personally wouldn't pay the extra to use the web site. EXCEPT!!!! I have to be accountable for my weigh ins to somebody... not just me and definately not my DH. I love him, but I can't let him help me keep track.

So I would suggest getting a weightloss buddy that you can both report your weigh ins to. i think it will keep you honest.

If you like, I'd be happy to be your buddy. if you decide to do it. Just give me a PM.

liya
08-25-2003, 11:10 AM
I can be your BUDDY if you want....Im trying to do this and would loooove a buddy.....I cant access the meetings here either cause the timing is just totally off....

i am registered online, but honestly its not worth it...