PDA

View Full Version : stretch mark removal

elvisfan
08-25-2003, 12:38 PM
has anyone has this done or might be planning to? Mary

MartiesMom2B
08-26-2003, 09:52 PM
Do you mean with the laser surgery? Hmm I'm interested in seeing if anyone else has had this done. I don't think I would because I think my deepest stretch mark gashes can be covered by a bathing suit. Can they be removed in one session or is several needed?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

jojo2324
09-18-2003, 09:33 AM
I don't know anything about the procedure, but I've definitely mulled over the idea. Although, right now, with my tummy all pooched out, they aren't as noticeable. But then I'm a real wuss when it comes to pain, so I wonder if I could go through with it.

I wish they didn't bother me so much. I have them all up and down my thighs, and they go up past my belly button. I am worried about this pregnancy giving me even more. "Come on!!! You stretched last time! Look, the marks are there to give you direction...No need to be a maverick and forge your own path!" Sigh....

stillplayswithbarbies
09-19-2003, 03:39 PM
LOL Joanne, you are so funny! I didn't get any new stretch marks with my second pregnancy, but I swear there was a new one starting two days before I delivered. Whew. Just in time. :)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03